Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gratitude: Saying Goodbye and Thank You as I Move on to EcoScrapbook


Gratitude is the best attitude.
~Unknown

Today's post is dedicated to you, my readers, and it is my last one at Snap.Scrap.Blog.Tweet. The future is now at EcoScrapbook and I hope you'll join me there.

Thank you for supporting me as I experimented on this blog.

I appreciate those of you who:

Subscribed to this blog. Thank you.

Shared my posts with your friends. Thank you.

Stuck with me through good posts and bad. Thank you.

Have been here since my "Retweetable" days. Thank you.

Took a few extra moments to comment on my blog. Thank you.

Have become my dear friends since I started blogging. Thank you.

Will continue to support me as I transition to EcoScrapbook. Thank you.


Your fellow crafty and scrappy friend,


Danielle